Edu Passion 2019 : Agranasta

Recently my school organization held one of their biggest event called Edu Passion. Edu Passion is an annual event here at SMAN 3 Bandung. This event aims to help students to know more information about the college. Also, it helped us to decide where we want to go after graduating from high school. There are many stands of domestic universities, some abroad universities, and some courses. Not only internal students but other student from external can also join this event freely. As I heard, our governor, Ridwan Kamil, and everyone was like welcoming him to our school.

The event started by opening as always and then continued by talk show session from a few organizations and alumni. I didn't watch the show because I have to practice with my angklung extracurricular as we will perform at the event. But, I also gathered with my RBL groups to do some interviews. I also got the chance to participate in the SAPPK ITB workshop which was really cool.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Getting Started With ESP32 & Arduino IDE: Blinking LED

Formal Invitation Letter Analysis

Natural Phenomenon