#BLESSED

so today i'm going to tell you about my unforgettable experience. So, it was 4 pm, i've just finished my tutoring and ready to finally get home. I opened my phone and tried to order a gojek ride home.
so i sit down outside my tutoring place, i open my phone and i checked instagram really quickly and  suddenly i got a notification that says my data has ran out. I didn't know what to do, i cant contact my parents because i need data, there's no wifi near me, and my phone is at 19% of battery. i panicked. then i devised a plan, i need to find wifi because i don't have data and that wifi has to be in walking distance. my best option is a fast food restaurant near my school and not really that far away from my tutoring place. so i started walking, and while i was walking i think to myself it would be rude if i walked in a restaurant and use their wifi without ordering anything. so when i arrived at the restaurant i ordered a cup of coffee and sat down. and when my coffee was given to me i saked the staff what's the wifi password was and then the staff told me that the wifi at their place is broken. at that point i'm just mad not at anyone in particular i'm just flat out mad, i walked all this way for nothing, i bought a cup of coffee for nothing (it was actually really good though), and now i have no idea how to get home. So then i walked to my school hoping one of myt friend or at least classmate is still there and then a angel sent from heaven, well my best friend Bagier came up to me to say hi!, i was so thankful that he's there. i asked him what he was doing this late in school and then i begged him to order me a ride home, and because he's my friend he did.

i know this wasn't much and it's not as big of a deal as im making it up to be and you're probably right. but at that point, where i 'm really angry,sad,and frustrated a hand by a friend can mean the world to someone. and thankfully that hand is there when i needed it the most.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Getting Started With ESP32 & Arduino IDE: Blinking LED

Formal Invitation Letter Analysis

Natural Phenomenon