Tour Budaya 2019



On March, Me and the whole 32020 went on an adventure to Bali. Although I've been to Bali a few times before and has pretty much seen all the sights I wasn't really that excited about Bali itself and more so about having to experience it with my friends. We arrived in Bali on the 17th after a few hours delay because of complications in the airline, (I mean we chose lion air what else did we expect??) anyway after we landed we had to make a couple of changes to the original itinerary because we didn't have enough time to visit Tanah lot because of the delay so instead we went to Krishna and then meet up with the other groups at Jimbaran. Jimbaran was nice right until we got soaked by mother nature's wrath (lol jk but it was pouring quite hard). After Jimbaran, we got to the hotel and rest for the night.

The next day the day I've been looking forward to because we get to experience the many watersports Bali had to offer, I decided to try the flying fish and snorkeling, it was fun. After lunch and cleaning up we head over to Pandawa beach by then I was feeling a bit tired so I didn't really explore the beach to its full potential. After that, we got to watch a show called Devdan. Not gonna lie it was corny as hell but still a pretty good show.

The next day was really fun because the sights that we went to, I haven't really been to before. We went to a temple called Tirta empul which is really beautiful. We also went to a traditional village which would've been very cool if it hadn't rained as much as it did. Later that night we had a gathering which is cool except for the fact that I wore the same shirt as my friend which made things a little awkward. but the night was still fun.




Okay, remember when I said that the second day was the day that I've been waiting for? well, that was a lie because the fourth day was ACTUALLY the day that I've been waiting for. But why is that day so special Raka? you might ask, well let me tell ya. It's because it was the day that I got to --- wait for it --- leave :). Okay, here's a bit of context before we move forward; When I told my parents that I was gonna go on this trip, they actually told me to extend my visitation in Bali and so i did, I ask my teacher's permission to stay in Bali for 2 more nights and they said yes. So on the fourth day, we went to Kuta and then back to Krishna for lunch. Here is where I said my goodbyes and head off on my own. I checked my hotel room, get a quick shower (cuz I be sweating like crazy) and then went to Seminyak for supper and a cute lil' stroll to do some window shopping. Because I know the next day was gonna be jam-packed I decided to go back to Kuta to buy some essentials.

The next day I was picked up from my hotel lobby bright and early to go to Nusa Lembongan a small island just off the coast of Bali. The main reason I wanna go there was that there's a Manta point there where supposedly a lot of manta rays come to hang out. A few years prior I got the chance to visit the Manta Point in Komodo Islands and that was one of the best experiences that I ever had. The Manta Point here was quite underwhelming, there's only one manta compared to dozens that I saw in Komodo Islands and the water was very-very rough. After snorkeling in the manta point, I went kayaking in the mangrove forest, After that, I went back to Bali and yet again, went to Kuta for dinner also some spontaneous shopping for which my bank account hasn't really recovered from lol (seriously, I might have a problem).



And on the final day, I hopped onto a plane bound for Bandung and finally said goodbye to (mostly) sunny Bali. Overall it was a nice experience like most travel experiences are and I learned a lot about Bali and its cultures and about Myself surprisingly. So thanks Bali, it has been real




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Getting Started With ESP32 & Arduino IDE: Blinking LED

Formal Invitation Letter Analysis

Natural Phenomenon