I have missed out on a lot of things, but also have experienced a lot of things

So in the 26th of August 2017, SMAN 3 held an event called "The World Tournament" and as much as i wanted to, I couldn't come and here's why.

It's was a particularly busy week there's a lot of tests and homeworks and projects that has to be done so i was really under a lot of pressure through the whole week and there's also a lot i have to do the next week, so I decided to take some weight off my shoulders by studying in advance and that's what i did. On Saturday at 8:00-9:30 AM i studied for my biology test on monday and at 9:30-11:00 AM i studied for my math test on Wednesday. After that i went to kosambi with my mom to put a name tag to my PE uniform. Then after that i went home to get ready for MPK mahidara which is held in my old school Taruna Bakti. Even though there's a lot of artists performing there such as NAIF and fourtwenty, that's not the reason i want to go there. The real reason is that i want to meet up with some of my old friends from middle school and catch-up with them. It's really nice to catch up with my old old friends and hang out with them because for all i know it might be the last time I'll see them, we're growing up but also growing apart we each has our own path that we took and by coincidence this weekend our path intersect. It's also interesting how much people change in a few months you forgot how they sound, you frogot how tall they were and you noticed that when you meet them again in person.

I am kind of sad that I wasn't able to follow the event in my school because it is a one in a lifetime opportunity and I've chosen to missed it. But nevertheless i am glad that i was able to experience what i had experienced. So instead of focusing on what i have missed out on, im going to focus on what i have experience. I have made a decision and time is already written the ink is dry, I can't change my decision so I'm going to enjoy the moment and deal with the consequences.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Getting Started With ESP32 & Arduino IDE: Blinking LED

Formal Invitation Letter Analysis

Natural Phenomenon