My last holiday

MY LAST HOLIDAY

The first day of the holiday i took a morning flight to singapore. in singapore changi airport i met with my sister who also took an early flight there from kuala lumpur. after that we took a taxi to marina bay sands hotel. we check in to the hotel and got some food at the mall. we met with my sister's friend who go to collage in belitung so its not far from singapore. after that i went to the art and science museum, it was wonderful. after that i went for a swim in the hotel.

the next day i went for a run around the marina bay. the sun is out and its very beautiful. after that i had breakfast and then i moved to another hotel in orchard road. i did some shopping in the mall and then i went and see the new apple store in town. there i took an hour of code class where we learn how to code.

the next day we took our dad to the airport and then we took a bus to kuala lumpur. it was a 6 hour drive, but the bus is  well equip with tvs and music so i actually really enjoy the trip. we arrived at kualalumpur at 10pm we eat some sushi at the mall and then went to my sister's apartment

the next day we basically spent the whole day at the mall. we found gifts to give our friends and families at bandung, we found a wallet for me and my sister, we found a lot of clothes for a very cheap price if i do say so myself. and after all that we went to my sister's university to get some document my sister had left there.

the next day is when i went back to bandung. i cant say that i'm too happy about going back but its nice to get home even though i could use another day or two exploring singapore and kuala lumpur.
but i still had to empathize with my sister who hadnt been home for over three months and seeing her face when we landed here at home is very heartwarming because it reminds me of every time i got home from school but times a million.

the rest of my holiday i basically stayed home all day. trying to relax and enjoy my limited time being free. i also visited my aunt and grandma in jakarta for a couple of days.

overall, my holiday was pretty great. i got to travel and see more of this beautiful and amazing world and in got to catch up with friends and families that i love and hold dear to my heart. everythings got an ending even great ones like holidays.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Getting Started With ESP32 & Arduino IDE: Blinking LED

Formal Invitation Letter Analysis

Natural Phenomenon