My Life's Plan

Before I get into my plan I feel like it's important for me to include my strengths and weaknesses since that is what I based my plan on, so here we go...

At my best
  • -emotionally honest
  • -creative
  • -self-aware/ Introspective
  • -aware of feelings and inner impulses
  • -organized

At my worst
  • -moody
  • -self-conscious
  • -insecure
  • -anxious
  • -bad socializing skills

My plan for the future

-Graduate with a scholarship-worthy grade

-Get accepted to an architecture school
option 1: ITB (Institut teknologi Bandung)
option 2: Get into a scholarship program to NUS (National University of Singapore)

-Get my bachelor's degree

-Get accepted for a masters program in architecture through a scholarship
option 1: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
option 2: RISD (Rhode Island School of Design)
option 3: Columbia University
option 4: UBC (University of British Columbia)

-Get my masters degree

-Move to New York or San Francisco

-Get a pet :)

- Work in a world-renowned international architectural firm

-Start my own architectural firms

-Make a f*** ton of money

-Use said money to really change the world for the better and help the causes that I truly believe in

-Get married (?) lmao still not sure if I'll ever be ready for this type of commitment tho.

And that is my plan. I know the chances that these plans will come true is fairly small. and I'm open to any possibility the world has to offer because I believe whichever path I take, decisions I make, and schools I choose to partake in I know that ultimately I will come to a point where I will look back and be thankful for the course that my life has headed down.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Getting Started With ESP32 & Arduino IDE: Blinking LED

Formal Invitation Letter Analysis

Natural Phenomenon